Wednesday, May 27, 2009

wikis

Now, that was easy.  My first plunge into a collaborative wiki was fun and hassle-free.  In fact, it was so easy I wondered if I missed something?  Granted, I didn't figure out how to make my typeface blue or anything (how DO you do that?).  Wait!  I just figured it out....you click on the toolbar button to the right of "italics" with the little color palette...Let me try this and a little of that!

Anyways, I digress.  We had to post to a pb workspace and list "6 things I love about my library." It was a nice exercise, and even more enjoyable to read everyone's lists so far.  We truly are a lucky bunch.  

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for "low-hanging fruit"! Glad the assignment was easy/useful/fun.

    LAV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gettin' creative! This is what play is about afterall, right? Glad it was easy - wikis really aren't terribly intimidating (at least those you can create on PBworks!)

    ReplyDelete